Thursday, May 19, 2011

I have a Superhero in the family.

Wesley is really in to superheroes right now.  He loves Batman, Superman, and Spiderman.  He even has his own cape with a "W" on it.  He wears that cape everywhere and needs to have it on to help.  The other day I was sewing and Jonathen had discovered my box of safety pins.  He quickly found how much fun it was to throw the safety pins in the air and watch them rain down around him.  Wesley came in to the room and surveyed the situation.  He then looked at Jon and very calmly asked him, "What do you think you are doing?"  Jon responded by continuing to throm the safety pins around him.  Wesley then knelt down next to Jonathen and said, "Remember, I am a superhero and I can help." 
I then started to laugh.  It was really funny.  Wesley looked up at me and asked me what was so funny.  I told him he was.  He then informed me that he wanted me to stop laughing because I was being silly.  This made me laugh harder.  I love my little superhero and my destructive one year old.  They make me laugh every day and keep me guessing as to what they are going to say next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment