Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday/Mother's Day to me!

My birthday and Mother's Day are so close sometimes that it feels like one big celebration.  Kyle and the boys were very sweet this year.  They got me several books, which I always appreciate, a couple of covers for my Miche purse (these allow me to change the color and look of my purse without getting a new purse) and a new Wii game, Country Dance.  We were able to celebrate my birthday with some of my family and go out to Wesley's favorite restuarant, Guadalajara.  Elisa, Don and Shayne were able to be here since they were just getting back from New Mexico.  It was great to have them and they got me an awesome necklace.  Mom, Dad and Jenn were there and got me some great scrapbooking supplies, a jacket, and a new book that was signed by the author (from Jenn).  Overall it was a great week.  Thank you everyone for making such a special day.  How old am I you ask... Ha, that is for me to know and you to guess.  Sometimes even I struggle remembering.  I stopped getting older in my head about 7 years ago.  Oh well, you are only as old as you feel and I am not old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment