Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to work

I just started my job at Cassia Regional. Today is the end of my second week of work. It is great to be here. It is less stressful and I am really enjoying it. Kyle is on his way back. West Minico had it's retreat on Monday which is basically a day long staff meeting to discuss who will be teaching what classes and how they will work together. Kyle is probably going to be starting coaching middle school cross country tomorrow. I say probably because we have not heard if he has been approved yet. He will basically be Dad's assistant coach in charge of the middle school students. We are both just getting back into the rhythm of things. Wes will be going back to daycare soon. I don't think he will mind. He needs to see other people sometimes besides he likes his babysitter and he gets to hang out at the high school with Nana (his new name for Grandma Dawna).

No comments:

Post a Comment